Server Sidework Completion Checklist
Servers need to complete sidework at the start, during and close of their shift at your bar. It's important to keep track of the tasks and who is assigned to do them. Stay organized and make sure everything gets done with the Server Side-Work Checklist. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
For full access to this download or article, MEMBERS please log in below or for NON-MEMBERS, join now and get complete access to 525+ tools and resources for bar owners and managers. We have no doubt that your membership will more than pay for itself within the first few days.
"I have been working in bars for over a decade and recently purchased my bar. Your website has helped me in running my business efficiently and helped me get the most out of a stagnant economy. I would recommend any bar owner, new or seasoned veterans, to take advantage of the extensive resources that are available on BarBusinessOwner.com. It has truly been a lifesaver for helping with day to day operations, legal matters, business forms, and so much in between."
Pat Williams The Shot Spot Pub Bartonville, IL
If you are already a current member, please log in using the form below.
If you are not a current member, join now. View all that's included at Member Benefits or view some of our sample articles and downloads
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired, please click Membership Renewal to renew.
now and receive immediate access to all of our bar owner resources.
As a member you'll get complete access
to all of our tools for bar owners and managers, including:
- Over 530+ industry-specific downloads, forms, spreadsheets, training manuals, checklists, actionable how-to-articles, video tutorials, & more designed specifically for bar owners, with new content being added every week
- An on-going professional resource you can count on to learn about the latest developments and strategies affecting your bar
- Proven and tested low-cost customer acquisition tactics and strategies that other successful bars are using to acquire more customers
- Professionally designed downloadable bar training manuals and bar employee handbook ready for immediate implementation
- Top-notch human resources section complete with ready-to-use forms and how-to advice on managing employees and getting better results from employees
- 40+ ready-to-use bar management checklists including opening and closing checklist
- Over 125+ low-cost bar marketing strategies that require almost zero monetary investment to help you drive more traffic and increase bar sales - these bar marketing strategies are both easy to understand and easy to implement.
- Our information packed how-to-articles and resources are not based on theory. Everything has been field-tested, refined and proven successful in real bars and operating settings just like yours.
Join now using our secure
online order form.
We have no doubt that your membership will more than pay for itself within a few days.