Help Using BarBusinessOwner.com
BarBusinessOwner.com is a membership based web site. To access the resources within this site, you have to subscribe.
To join BarBusinessOwner.com:
- Visit the Member Benefits page.
- Complete the Membership Registration Form. You will be prompted for your name, email address, desired screen name and desired password.
It is important that you enter your real email address on this screen, because it is used to send you a registration email message containing your account authorization code and further instructions.
- Account Activation
After submitting your membership form, you will see a message on the screen indicating whether your membership was successfully processed.
It if was, you will receive an email message containing your UserName and Password (chosen by you). You may log into the Members Area anytime after your membership has been approved.
You must be a registered member before logging into the Members Area. Clicking on any item on the main page will automatically take you to the Login Screen. The login program will prompt you for your UserName and Password.
Important: "Cookies" must be enabled in your browser before logging in and/or posting. Your login status is passed via cookie by the login program to the posting program.
Lost your UserName or password?
Broadly stated, the goals of this site are to provide members with the information and resources described in the Members Information page. In return, we expect you to abide by a few simple rules.
These guidelines are intended to help maintain a useful amount of order. These rules may be revised without notice.
The bar owner forum is provided as a way for you to ask questions, seek opinions, offer advice, and in generally connect with other members. In order for the discussion forum to work, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Do lead by example - Nothing improves a forum more than posters who reason sharply, write well, and have some perspective about it all. Be one of them.
- Do keep it clean - A differance of opinion between subscribers is acceptable, but refrain from abusive attacks, engaging in senseless flame wars, and using profane language.
- Do use common sense - If you read a post that sounds too good or strange to be true, it probably is.
- Do stay on topic - If you are going to reply to a post, make sure you are placing it in the correct area. Use the reply button below the original post.
- Do not post commercial messages. This means don't use the discussion forum for self promotion.
- Don't spam - Post your message once
- Don't violate poster privacy - Don't reveal online private or personal information of another individual. If you are asked for a friend's email address, the best advice usually is to forward the request to the friend. He or she can then decide whether to respond.
- Don't play games - Don't represent yourself as another person, create or use another screen name to avoid a revocation of posting privileges, misrepresent the site or your role in it, and don't misattribute a contribution you've made.
- Don't be a whiner - If you really, really find this site not to your liking, let the webmaster know directly, learn to live with it, or move along.
You can contact us via email using the Contact Form.
Sign up for our FREE |
"Bar Profit Tip of
the Week" Newsletter
| Here's what bar owners and managers are saying...
"Your website has helped me in running my business efficiently and helped me get the most out of a stagnant economy. I would recommend any bar owner, new or seasoned veterans, to take advantage of the extensive resources that are available on BarBusinessOwner.com. It has truly been a lifesaver for helping with day to day operations, legal matters, business forms, and so much in between."
The Shot Spot Pub
"Each section of your website has very useful information that I use on a daily basis in my bar business. I have owned a bar in two states for over twenty years and yet I find information that I use and have learned from this site. From ready to use forms, marketing ideas, personnel issues, and many more items. I would recommend this site to anyone who owns a bar and need help with their operation. The bar business is not a cake walk like some people seen to think. Help is at your finger tips."
The Remix Club
"The information you provide has helped us out so much! With your new ideas and tips, its helped us stay open longer than most new bars in our area and we are doing pretty good with your help! Thank you!!!"
Iowa City, IA
"This is a great informational tool that has helped us generate new business."
The Coach Bar & Restaurant
"Your site has prompted me to review what I am doing every week to promote my business. It keeps me thinking and trying new ideas without racking my brain and wasting valuable time."
PJ's Cabin Fever
"We all need help from time to time in running and promoting bars and clubs. All the help we can get is great. With sites like this we are all assured to succeed."
"I like the range of tips you all give, it reminds me to remember small details that sometimes I forget while looking at the bigger picture of the business. Thanks!"
Car Pool Herndon
"You give us great ideas to use in our bar as well as motivate us to try new things! Thank You!"
Lacey and Olympia, WA